Noir Tower is always looking for highly-talented individuals to join our team. This is the ideal opportunity if you are prolific, studious, curious, versatile, if you've been around the academia, and if you appreciate the freedom and flexibility of online work.
Please see below for available positions.
FREELANCE ACADEMIC SCHOLARS
Noir Tower is looking for passionate scholars and writers who are experts in their field, but who are also versatile enough to conduct research and write on a variety of topics and within a number of disciplines. The job entails researching and locating credible sources and employing those in the formulation of academic papers and other projects in accordance with each request and its instructions.
Our freelance academic writers are paid on a per-page basis, with rates varying depending on project deadlines and level of difficulty.
The successful candidate will have all of the following:
- Master’s degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an freelance academic writer or as a freelance ghostwriter
- Native or fluent in English
- Perfect knowledge and usage of academic conventions
Below are some of the fields in which we actively seek talent:
Humanities disciplines: Philosophy, Literature, History, Anthropology, Languages
Social Sciences disciplines: Economics, Geography, Interdisciplinary Studies, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology
Natural Science disciplines: Biology, Chemistry
Formal Sciences disciplines: Computer Sciences, Logic, Mathematics, Statistics
Professions and Applied Sciences disciplines: Business, Education, Journalism, Law, Medicine, Public Administration
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ACADEMIC SCHOLARS
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT LOOKING FOR MARKETING MANAGER
Job Description: Becoming an administrator for Noir Tower is the first step to taking charge of an operating business. The role involves:
- Processing Client Requests
- Securing Payments
- Liasing between clients and scholars
- Peforming QA
- Working next to and reporting to the Head of Operations about strengths, weaknesses, and business opportunities
As an administrator, you will be paid hourly every two weeks, with the options to work as either a part-time or full-time employee.
This is a challenging role which requires unusual skills, such as:
- Ability to think outside the working structure
- Rapid response-rate
- Managing and communicating with partners and freelancers
- Good knowledge and experience in writing academically
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ADMINISTRATORS